With the installation of 500 KW Solar Power plant on its High Court building, Chhattisgarh High Court has become India’s first High Court which is now powered with Solar Energy. The plant was inaugurated by Hon,ble Chief Justice of Chhattisgarh High Court, Mr Yatindra Singh on 22nd September.
- India will set up $350-mn solar fund to start mobilisation under ISA. National Solar Energy Federation of India and Global Solar Council facilitated and coordinated the signing of these projects at world Future Energy Summit 2018 at Abu Dhabi. 19 January 2018
- 5th International event on Energy Storage, Microgrids & EVs 10th to 12th January 2018 | India Habitat Center, New Delhi 26 December 2017
- Innovation & market adaptation way ahead for renewables, says Pranav R Mehta Chairman NSEFI. 14 December 2017
- NSEFI signs MOU with the Spanish Photovoltaic Union(UNEF) at Madrid, Spain 7 December 2017
- Events Supported by NSEFI 2016-17 28 September 2017