With the installation of 500 KW Solar Power plant on its High Court building, Chhattisgarh High Court has become India’s first High Court which is now powered with Solar Energy. The plant was inaugurated by Hon,ble Chief Justice of Chhattisgarh High Court, Mr Yatindra Singh on 22nd September.
- Workshop on Solar Rooftop and Net Metering 31 March 2017
- 14th International Conference and Exhibition on Smart City Solutions 31 March 2017
- India’s largest floating Solar Energy Plant 31 March 2017
- NSEFI hosted Cocktail Dinner to Welcome Shri Rajeev Kapoor as the new MNRE Secretary 24 February 2017
- Pranav Mehta – Chairman NSEFI, receives Life Time Achievement Award 24 February 2017