National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI) is the unified voice of the Indian solar energy industry.
National Solar Energy Federation of India (NSEFI) is an umbrella organisation representing solar energy companies active along the whole photovoltaic value chain: project developers, manufacturers, engineering companies, financing institutions and other stakeholders.
Founded in 2013 by solar energy industry leaders with the vision to promote solar energy, NSEFI is a public trust based in New Delhi.
We strive to act as a platform for various solar energy industry stakeholders with the objective of strengthening the communication and taking a unified stand for greater good of solar energy industry.
NSEFI works tirelessly to advance solar-friendly policy making by becoming the interface between the solar energy industry and policy makers. NSEFI is directed by leaders who have decades of experience leading private organisations as well as policy initiatives. Supported by researchers and subject matter experts, we support better policies to make solar energy affordable while ensuring robust all-round growth of the industry.
Spread awareness about solar energy
Solar energy market in India is in its nascent stages. Access to knowledge about solar energy will encourage adoption of solar energy as well as entrepreneurship, resulting in robust and competitive market. NSEFI has committed itself to the mission of spreading awareness about solar energy through various initiatives.
- We organise conclaves where our participants discuss issues related to solar energy and seek mutually beneficial business opportunities.
- We organise events and industry seminars where members as well as non-members share information and spread knowledge about solar energy.
- We engage with policy makers and regulators to ensure more inclusive policy-making and better policies and regulations to promote solar energy in India
- We interact closely with the media to increase public awareness about issues and developments related to solar energy.
- We release whitepapers and reports related to solar energy.
- We organise workshops and roadshows to educate organisations and general public about solar energy in India.
- We collaborate with international associations to strengthen international trade.